There are various types of healthy recipe of weight loss coffee that helps to burn fats in your body. A cup of coffee helps to restrict your calorie intake by giving the feeling of fullness to your stomach. Coffee is always a great weight loss drink that gives you a fast and satisfying result.
Some people have experienced that drinking a cup of coffee in the morning helps short-term weight loss success with the diet. But coffee also has many downsides. I will discuss here all about the drink of weight loss coffee.
Nutritional facts of coffee (100 g)
|Total fat||0 g|
|Vitamins||A, C, D|
Black coffee is very different from other caffeinated beverages and coffee drinks that are lacking sugar and other calories. The nutrition quality of coffee is very high and it is very easy to follow.
What is a weight loss coffee diet?
A book is written by Dr. Bob Arnot where he claimed that drinking back coffee several times can help to boost metabolism. Metabolism which helps to burn more fats because it blocks calorie intake. Metabolism also helps to decrease your appetite. Bob Arnot also recommends that coffee from high altitudes can produce a higher amount of antioxidants.
Coffee contains a huge amount of polyphenol antioxidant that not only helps to burn fats but also decreases many health issues. Polyphenol is deeply linked to reducing blood sugar and certain cancer (blood cancer, colon cancer).
Drinking coffee at least 3 times (720 ml) a day can help to burn fats fast during your weight loss diet. Many people have found that whole-bean coffee or slightly roasted coffee helps to give a better result.
You can consume coffee as much as you want – as long as you complete your 3 cups or 720 ml. Caffeine and weight are strongly related because the caffeine helps to burn calories.
Research has shown that Coffee helps to increase the activity of your central nervous system, heart, and muscles. Coffee is zero in calories and has no fats which are a great option to burn fats fast.
Benefits of the weight loss coffee diet plan
Coffee contains 40 mg caffeine and also full of antioxidants called polyphenol that help to solve many health diseases. So weight loss of drinking coffee is loaded with health benefits. Here are the benefits of drinking coffee:
Drinking coffee in the morning helps to suppress your appetite by decreasing daily calorie intake. A study has shown that people with obesity or morbid obesity found that coffee helps to lower calorie intake.
Helps to remove toxins
A cup of warm coffee helps to flush all the toxins in the morning through urination. Caffeine helps to make you want to urinate because coffee is a diuretic beverage. You can drink black coffee also to get a better result. Drinking a cup of warm coffee is always a healthy habit that can remove toxins from the body.
Can boost your immunity
Research has shown that drinking coffee regularly in the morning also helps to boost the immune level. Because a cup of coffee has a huge amount of polyphenol antioxidant that is very beneficial for a healthy body. Coffee has no calories and carbohydrate but it is vitamin A, C, D and also potassium that boosts the immune level.
Decreases blood sugar
You can easily include a cup of coffee with a diabetes healthy diet plan. Coffee helps to maintain your insulin level. Also, a mild amount of coffee helps to lower blood pressure that can prevent many heart diseases such as heart attack, heart failure, and cholesterol level.
Helps to increase metabolism
Coffee helps to burn fats and calories that help to lose weight. Caffeine is the major stimulant in the coffee that helps to burn calories. Recent research also has shown that drinking coffee also helps to decrease BMI and body mass. But more research needs to be done to make sure that coffee helps to increase metabolism.
Recipe of weight loss coffee
- 1 cup of warm water
- 2 tablespoons of mild roasted coffee
- 1 cup of fat-free milk
- Cocoa powder or vanilla (totally optional)
You can make whatever you want with your coffee. But make sure you drink enough coffee before your meal. You can make a healthy smoothie to lose weight. So here are some recipes that will help you burn fats fast.
- 1 cup of water
- Half cup of low-fat yogurt
- Half cup of blueberries
- 1 banana
- Half cup of spinach and kale
Mix them into a bowl and enjoy it. You can also add some natural honey to get a better taste. You can also make fruit salad, bread toast with a cup of coffee or you can add a homemade banana pancake in your meal.
Results from weight loss coffee diet plan
There is a great way to lose weight by drinking coffee. New Jersey-based research has shown that drinking green 3 times regularly can lose up to 20 pounds within 8 weeks. You can fast result by following some weight loss tips. Make sure you are not compromising with your weight loss diet plan. Here are some tips that you need to follow such as:
- Drink 8 glasses of water to keep your body hydrated and try to flush all the toxins from your body.
- Try to minimize your sodium and sugar intake that is not ideal for your weight loss. Sugar is very high in calories.
- Try to follow a healthy diet plan that is loaded with fiber, protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Minimize your fat intake that contains a huge amount of calories. You can consume omega-3 fatty acids from salmon fish that are very healthy food for the heart.
- Make sure you are doing 45 minutes of physical workout in the morning. You can also do yoga, swimming, biking, cycling, weight-lifting, running and more to burn calories fast.
- Try to quit drinking alcohol consumption that is very high in calories. Alcohol has no fiber and protein and also can increase many diseases.
- Minimize your carbohydrate intake. If you eating carb then try to burn those calories by physical workout. Carbohydrates can turn into glucose and glucose turns into fats.
- Try to quit eating junk foods and spicy foods that are loaded with sugar, preservatives. Market packed fruit juices, pizza, and other products are very high in calories that can cause gain weight.
- Take a good quality sleep that relaxes your body muscles.
Disadvantages of drinking coffee
Coffee has various health benefits that can make you impress. But there are some reasons that are not possible to ignore. Here are some risks of drinking coffee regularly such as:
- Drinking excessive amount of coffee consumption are linked to increased blood pressure. High blood pressure is known to increase many heart diseases such as heart attack, heart failure.
- Research has shown that drinking black coffee regularly can increase the chances of breast tissue cyst in women. Breast cyst became one of the common serious disease of women.
- The University of Alabama has shown that coffee also can cause incontinence.
- Coffee is very high in caffeine that can sower your digestive system.
- Coffee also increases the problem of insomnia and mild headache.
- People with caffeine allergy can hurt badly by drinking coffee. Because 100 grams of coffee has 40 mg of caffeine.
- An excessive amount of coffee consumption can cause nausea, vomiting and also anxiety.
There are some reasons not to consume coffee, but there are also many facts that support coffee consumption. Coffee is a great source of vitamin A, C, D, and polyphenol antioxidants. But make sure you are eating a very healthy diet plan, doing workout and also quitting all the unhealthy meals along with drinking coffee.
But for most people, 3 cups of coffee consumption is very safe and healthy. Also, coffee plays a vital role to prevent many health diseases such as heart attack, liver damage, kidney damage, blood and colon cancer and more.
Pregnant women or breastfeeding women should avoid coffee consumption. Because coffee is not a healthy drink for pregnant women. Also, a person with weak bones or bones fracture should avoid coffee consumption.