How many calories do I need, is a very common question? We all should follow a healthy diet plan that is fully loaded with healthy nutrition. A diet plan should contain a decent amount of protein, fiber, healthy fat, minerals and also carbohydrate that helps you to give your body fuel.
How many calories do I need on average?
According to the research, an average woman needs around 2000 and men need 2500 calories to eat every day to maintain body weight. But it depends on various factors including age, height, physical activity level and weight of the body. In addition, a need to lose extra weight, maintain body weight or gain extra weight affects how many calories should be consumed daily.
Estimated calories requirements
Calculating daily calorie burn
Importantly, you should calculate how many calories burned each day if you are looking forward to losing weight, maintain weight or to gain weight. Many people don’t even know what are the factor actually helps to lose weight or helps to gain weight fast.
One of the best ways to calculate the number of calories is burnt each day is by the Harris-Benedict Formula. It is very simple in which you can multiply the basal metabolic rate (BMR) by your average daily activity level.
Basal metabolic rate is the number of calories you burn by normal existing. BMR depends on various factors including age, sex, height, weight and also genetics. People use inches for height, years for age.
Always aim for ‘Fat loss’
Doctors always suggest patients with obesity or morbid obesity, to lose fats from your body but in a safe way. Fat-loss is a healthier way to lose weight. Your body stores fat in adipose tissue and body fat is an energy storage depot.
Don’t lose a huge amount of body-weight suddenly. According to the research of WebMD, these include imbalances of electrolytes, malnutrition and also body dehydration.
Reaching your recommended calorie count
2,200 calorie diet charts
2 scrambled eggs, 2-3 slices of whole-grain toast (brown bread), 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, 1 glass of non-fat milk and 1 cup of berries.
1 banana or 1 ounce of nuts (pistachio, walnut, peanuts, almonds)
2-3 slices of wholegrain toast, 3 ounces of chicken breast, 1-ounce low-fat cheese, 2 cups of salad.
Any 1 particular fruit (apple, guava or orange) and also add 1-ounce part-skim cheese.
1 bowel of oats, 1 baked potato and also add 1 cup of salad.
1,800 calories diet chart
1 scrambled egg, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, 1 cup of berries, 2 whole-grain toast (brown bread) and also add 1 glass of fat-free milk.
1 ounce of nuts (pistachios, walnuts, peanuts, and almonds)
2 slices of whole-grain toast, 3 ounces of chicken breast or turkey, 2 cups of salad, 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons of vinaigrette dressing.
1 medium-size apple
3-4 ounces of salmon filet, 2 cups of boiled broccoli and also add 1 or half baked sweet potato.
What are some healthy high protein snacks?
If you are trying hard to lose weight or maintain weight or to gain weight, then you should not skip the snack. A healthy snack contains healthy fiber, protein, vitamins, minerals, and minerals. Here is the best option for snacks such as:
- Mixed nuts (almonds, pistachio, walnuts, and also peanuts) are full of healthy properties that are very filling and also helps to lose weight. Mixed nuts help to solve many heart problems including heart failure, heart stroke, and high blood pressure.
- Greek yogurt is also a great option for a snack before lunch. Yogurt keeps your bone strength healthy and strong.
- Apple slices are one of the best snacks for the evening time which helps to lose weight.
- Cottage cheese helps to boost your energy, loses weight and also maintains your blood sugar level.
- Dark chocolate is very beneficial for your body that helps to reduce appetite and loses weight.
- Banana contains natural sugar that boosts your energy and also a great source of fiber.
- Chia pudding is a beautiful option to add it to your snacks diet. Chia seeds are loaded with fiber and can be included in a weight loss diet plan.
- Hard-boiled eggs are loaded with healthy fats, protein and vitamin K2 and B12. It is a great idea to add it to your snacks diet.
- Canned salmon is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids that decreases many heart diseases.
Calories burned by exercise
Physical activity or exercise plays a vital role to burn calories. Also, the physical workout is a great healthy habit for a long time life plan. Age, sex, body size and also body type influence how many calories an individual will burn by doing physical activity or exercise. Here are the calorie counts based on a 155-pounds person by doing exercise that helps to burn calories in your body such as:
- Aerobics: 210
- Stationary bike (moderate effort): 250
- Dusting: 70
- Simple gardening: 175
- Hiking: 212
- House cleaning: 108
- Jogging: 250
- Racking: 142
- Cooking: 70
- Tennis: 285
- Brisk walking: 140
- Yoga: 140
- Weightlifting: 105
Foods that are high in calories
Focus on those foods that are loaded with healthy properties and also digest easily without any health problems including vomiting, nausea or bloating feeling. Here is the list of foods that are high in calories such as:
- Avocado: 160
- Boiled beans: 195
- Butter: 102
- Cheese: 115
- Cream cheese: 50
- Dark chocolate: 60
- Eggs: 77
- Mixed nuts: 201
- Protein shake: 140
- Dried fruits: 132
- Greek yogurt: 315
- White rice: 242
Increasing or reducing the daily calories of your diet plate is not that easy as it seems. You always need to eat the healthy plate that keeps your body healthy and active.
Your ultimate goal should be to increase energy every day. Eating high calorie food is good but you need to burn them by physical workout or exercise. High-calorie foods give you energy instantly because it turns into glucose that gives you fuel.
Always try to include green vegetables in your diet plan that helps to lose weight but also helps to maintain your healthy body weight.
Don’t overthink the planning of the diet chart plan. Just eat the food you love and also loved to enjoy. Make sure your self that the food you’re choosing is not harmful to you.
But always try to stay away from packed juices, alcohol and also junk foods that are fully loaded with preserved sugar and also have no protein. Eat only those foods that your body need and also your body loves to consume.
Today the modern world is full of unhealthy foods that become very normal to eat unhealthy and junk foods. Junk foods are loaded with oil and also have no protein or fiber that is essential for you.
Best weight loss tips that work fast
- Do more physical workout or physical activity.
- Drink warm water whenever you feel you need to drink water.
- Eat healthy that contains protein, fiber, and also vitamins.
- Keep your body hydrated.
- Take complete sleep.
- Try to focus on burning calories in your body.
- Include salad after your meal
- Try to quit drinking alcohol.
- Also, to avoid junk foods in your snacks.