TREATMENT: Borderline Personality Disorder is mainly treated by giving physiotherapy. The therapy may help the patient to learn how to manage his/her self during the disorder. The doctor may suggest the patient hospitalization for better treatment.
Physiotherapy: Several treatments are most often used to manage BPD such as :
1. Dialectical Behaviour Therapy: DBT is a type of cognitive-behavioral therapy. Cognitive-behavioral therapy tries to identify and change negative thoughts and pushes the person to positive behavioral thinking. DBT helps to treat suicidal and other destructive thoughts.
2. Mentalization bases Therapy: This is talk therapy. This therapy helps people understand and identify what other people can think and feel.
3. Transference Focused Therapy: This TFT helps people to understand their own emotions and problems. The therapist helps the patient to complete the procedure.
4. Medication: Medication can’t help the BPD but in many ways, it helps to treat the side effects of therapies such as headache, anxiety, impulsivity, and depression.
5. Self-care activities: The patient can get rid fast by applying many self-care activities such as exercise, yoga, good food, a good environment, taking medication as the therapist prescribed.
BOTTOM LINE: Researchers have shown that for the BPD Therapy is the best procedure. Some BPD symptoms are easier to treat than others. To get better result patient must keep trust and faith with their therapist. This therapy involves 1-2 sessions a week with a Health Expert.